We understand your concern about how your personal information is collected, used and shared. We are committed to supporting the National Privacy Principles and our procedures relating to personal information are designed to ensure that you are fully protected under Australian privacy laws.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information when you send us emails, submit electronic queries to us, subscribe to our databases or speak to one of our representatives.
This personal information may include your name, contact numbers, email and mailing address, and details of the types of properties you may express interest in purchasing, or obtaining further information about it.
Without your personal information we may be unable to provide our services to you.
WHAT OTHER INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When browsing or searching our site, our server automatically collects navigational data to help us improve our website content and navigation. One way which navigational data is collected is by placing “cookies” in your browser file on your hard drive.
A cookie is a small amount of information that is transferred to your browser by our web server. The web server that gives you the cookie, is the only web server that can read the cookie again.
The cookie therefore serves as a memory for you and can remember such details as your favourite search criteria so you do not have to enter the same information every time you come to our website. Cookies do not capture or track any personal information and cannot identify you as an individual. If you wish, you may elect not to accept cookies on your browser. This should not adversely affect your experience when visiting our website.
HOW WILL INFORMATION COLLECTED ON THIS SITE BE USED?
We use your personal information for the purpose for which it has been provided by you. This may include using your personal information for the following purposes:
1. to provide you with the services that you have requested from us;
2. to provide you with information about the kinds of properties you have expressed an interest in;
3. to reply to your queries about us and the services that we provide;
4. to generate statistics about the types of properties that people are searching for;
5. to develop electronic and hard copy database, marketing lists, mail-outs, provided you have consented to receiving marketing and promotional material via email from us.
6. Information about the kinds of properties you are interested in and inquire about may also be combined with other users’ information to generate statistics about the types of properties that people are